A landing page is a single, independent web page that aims to get leads from your website.
A landing page, also known as a honeypot page, provides a guide, brochure, product sample or something else of interest to the customer free of charge. Landing page acts as a lead magnet, resulting in warm leads for sales with contact information.
With LiquidBlox landing page you can
- direct potential customers to submit a contact request
- provide a quality guide to download
- introduce products and services with targeted marketing
- provide a downloadable price list
Honeypot landing page consists of three important elements:
- Downloadable content, service, or product to provide
- Appealing text content: why fill in the form?
- Visual support: images, videos, animations
The provided content must be so significant to the customer that they “buy” it using their contact information as currency. Today, lead magnets are so familiar that most customers already assume to be contacted after filling out their contact information on the form.
Think about the provided content from the customer's perspective - instead of a generic company presentation, guides, price lists, product presentations and service comparisons are popular.
Text content should be concise and engaging. “Speak” to the customer, tell them what they will get after giving their contact information. The example we use describes the content of an imaginary guide and the benefits it brings.
For visual support, you can use elements related to the content you provide, such as product images, mood setting images, thought-provoking videos, or animations. If you don’t have your own images, you can use free stock images and videos, which you can find on sites like Pixabay or Pexels. You can also find a diverse selection of stock images in Adobe Stock and iStock (paid plans).
LiquidBlox as a quick web design tool
A landing page made with LiquidBlox does not require technical expertise. The free version gives you the opportunity to try out building a landing page, and the BUSINESS version of LiquidBlox allows you to publish your page from your own domain. The page is designed to look exactly as it is with our visual website builder. Editing forms is logical and a few clicks are enough to get your form up and running! If the texts and pictures are ready, even with novice-level skills, it will take half an hour to make a landing page.
It's a good idea to think about and produce the following before making a landing page:
- What interests my customer? (compare, for example, to the most sent email attachment)
- The content you provide must be of high quality - take your time to create it
- Can you use your landing page in your other campaigns?